Interested in hosting an LA Jewish Chamber of Commerce Mixer?
We are filling up our mixer schedule and hope you can take part. Mixers are a great way to introduce, or re-introduce your business to the business community. To hold a mixer you need to accommodate at least 50 people and serve food and drinks for our hungry crowd. We will publicize your mixer location to over 1,000 individuals and businesses in our weekly newsletters, on our web site and in our press releases before the mixer.
Please email or call with the following information:
- Mixer Host Month preferred
- Contact Person
- Parking info/cost
Mixer Host Responsibilities
1. Host will provide professional bartenders who will pour drinks.
2. Host will provide minimum of 2 drinks per guest; beer, wine, soda, juice or water. Serving liquor or cocktails is optional.
3. Host will provide adequate hors d’ oeuvres, finger foods or entrees (buffet style) for at least 75 persons.
4. Chamber will receive, from guests, an admission fee from guests. These fees include two drink tickets given to each guest.
5. Host is encouraged to provide musical or other entertainment.
6. Mixers will be held between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and mixer premises will be closed to non-mixer guests at that time.